Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Coupon Organization

A lot of you probably have different ways to organize your coupons. My mom uses just regular white mailing envelops. Since I have a little bit of OCD, the lack of organization really bothered me. I searched around on different coupon blogs to find the best way for me to organize my coupons. I started with the binder method. I had a big 3-ring zip-up binder filled with baseball card sheets. At first, I organized them in categories like bread or paper products. I eventually changed to alphabetical order. This way worked a whole lot better. I have eveuntually downsized to a smaller notebook. I'm using a small photo album that I found at Wal-Mart for $5. I used a stretchy hairband and hooked it through the rings to keep the binder.



I added a pocket to keep my coupons I need, a coupon booklet, and my coupon sheet to easily sort my coupons. 




I then used Post-It tabs and wrote the letters on them. 


I hope this has helped yall find a better way to organize your coupons or add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment